Erebus2 Releases New Altravan Zone Boss: Ogre
Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider for famous free to play MMORPG “4Story” and “Erebus” has released a new zone boss monster Ogre in Altravan Desert on January 28th.
The zone boss, Ogre, appears in the upper middle part of the map next to the altar. It appears every 4hr starting 12:00am (PST) for 30mins. As one could expect from the name: zone boss; no one would have ever experienced such a powerful monster in the game before. Compared to normal monsters that show pretty much the same graphic effects when attacking players, Ogre possesses several different effects in each skill it uses. Even just by looking at this, we could tell much more effort was put into creating the monster for players to kill. It is known that at least 10 players need to work as a team and cooperate to take down Ogre.
Players mas ask, “Then why should the players even bother to take down this monster?” The answer lies in the rewards the players could earn by killing this monster. Ogre drops so many different items including countless rare items and special items. It drops plenty of items in each category, so players do not have to worry much about sharing the rewards among themselves. On top of the items dropped, players also receive a post with an item that is crucial in manufacturing special items from NPC Francine in Andarasa. Even just by hitting Ogre once, you are contributing to the Ogre hunt and qualify for the item sent to you in the post. So, why not join the hunt? The choice is yours.
More information can be found at http://www.erebus2.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unreal Tournament 2015 Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Abubakr tries out the newest in the Unreal Tournament series and shares his impressions.
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.