Returners Battle League Pits Heroes of Myth In Intense Multiplayer Combat
Heroes of myth and legend have new life breathed into them with Returners, especially in this Second Grand update. The Second Grand update offers fresh gameplay additions, multiplayer modes, and events that will further define Returners style of gameplay, like Extreme Challenge League which has players refining in-game strategy and tactics, by challenging PVP opponents to advance from the Gold to Champion League. For players that have a 58,000 Combat Power or higher and place in the Top 6 of the Crystal League can join the Fresh Champion League and have the opportunity to win exclusive and rare rewards not available to Crystal League competitors. Champion League players will also need to defeat the dastardly Centaur in the challenging Boss Raid. Kumiho will also have a powerful new Fox Unit 9 skin, which gives Enhanced Stats (PHY Pierce/MAG Pierce). There’s also the In-game event where players can try to obtain high-grade Legendary Gear in this ‘Power House Event’.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang: Rise of Balor Now Available
- The greatest adventure in the history of Drakensang Online has begun!
- Supernova Introduces The Stormherald
- Supernova introduces their latest commander to the lineup: The Stormherald.
- Star Trek Online Celebrates Six Years Online
- The Star Trek Online Sixth Anniversary will be celebrated with giveaways and the return of the ever-popular Anniversary Event.