Rappelz: Masquerade Expansion Now Available
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Rappelz newest expansion, “Epic 9.1: Masquerade” on European and American markets. The expansion, named by the Rappelz community, welcomes a new dungeon, new equipment, increased character level and many improvements.
Starting today, players with a WEBZEN account will have the opportunity to download the Epic 9.1: Masquerade update and delve into the Pitch-Black Woods to take on the enemies of the Circus of Red Spiders.
Characters from level 160 and above will face the new creatures of the somber circus, before encountering the three new bosses: Lillis, Mephisto and the Soul of Lunacy. The adventurers can challenge themselves as the dungeon contains four levels of difficulty and offers new equipment, accessories boss cards and ten types of Soul Creatures to be tamed for the successful players.
Masquerade includes as well character level increase to 180, job level increase to 60, nine new daily quests rewarding players with coins, allowing them to buy exclusive costumes for their characters. Along with the new content, many improvements have been applied in this expansion: class skills and job balancing and interface enhancement to name a few.
For more info, visit http://rappelz.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation - End of May 2014 Report
- The Repopulation team has released a new development report for their upcoming Sci-Fi sandbox game, which details plenty of new changes, inclu...
- Path of Exile Review: The Fall of Oriath (PC)
- With this new expansion for Path of Exile, six new acts have been added making the game and the story both feel a lot more complete.
- TERA's Phantom's Keep Update is Live on PC
- Phantom's Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike.