Rappelz: Masquerade Expansion Now Available
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Rappelz newest expansion, “Epic 9.1: Masquerade” on European and American markets. The expansion, named by the Rappelz community, welcomes a new dungeon, new equipment, increased character level and many improvements.
Starting today, players with a WEBZEN account will have the opportunity to download the Epic 9.1: Masquerade update and delve into the Pitch-Black Woods to take on the enemies of the Circus of Red Spiders.
Characters from level 160 and above will face the new creatures of the somber circus, before encountering the three new bosses: Lillis, Mephisto and the Soul of Lunacy. The adventurers can challenge themselves as the dungeon contains four levels of difficulty and offers new equipment, accessories boss cards and ten types of Soul Creatures to be tamed for the successful players.
Masquerade includes as well character level increase to 180, job level increase to 60, nine new daily quests rewarding players with coins, allowing them to buy exclusive costumes for their characters. Along with the new content, many improvements have been applied in this expansion: class skills and job balancing and interface enhancement to name a few.
For more info, visit http://rappelz.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: New details revealed for 2015
- Product Directo Mike Donatelli of Carbine Studios has just revealed new details for their Sci-Fi MMORPG, Wildstar. These details include new s...
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.
- Rise of Incarnates Now Available on Steam Early Access
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America’s free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates is now available on Steam Early Access. Packed with a diverse libr...