Wakfu: Available on Steam September 18th
ANKAMA today announced that the tactical MMORPG WAKFU is coming to Steam on Sept. 18 in select countries*, including the U.S.
The current closed beta for WAKFU will end on Sept. 16. Beta players will keep their progression and items acquired throughout the testing phase; there will be no server wipe. To thank the closed beta players, a special item inspired by the Valve universe will be available.
To start the WAKFU adventure on Steam, a limited number of closed beta keys are available at:
Players can redeem the code on Steam and start playing now, but once the codes are gone, they’ll have to wait until the official launch on Sept. 18.
More information about WAKFU can be found on the official website: www.WAKFU.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom Mobile Review
- For a free game coming from Aeria Mobile (now known as PlayNext), X-Men: Battle of the Atom is a robust and well-made game, sans the really ug...
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- Clash of Lords 2: Heroes War Draws Near
- The Clash of Lords 2 team has announced that the release of the game's next update will contain a slew of new features.