Rangers of Oblivion Begins Pre-Registration on Android and iOS
Rangers of Oblivion, Yoozoo’s upcoming monster hunting MMORPG, is now available to pre-register on Android/iOS phones. It’s scheduled for release in early 2019 and offers players a 3D fantasy RPG as they team up with friends (or go at it alone) in the world of Malheim. Players can create their own character and join the Rangers, a faction dedicated to the defense of Malheim from all manner of fearsome monsters. You can take on and master six unique weapon types: Greatsword, Lance, Longbow, Twin Blades, Armored Gauntlets, and Staff. Each has a distinct combat style, skill set and offers different attributes. There will be more than 10 game modes to test players combat skills, tackle survival challenges, catch wild horses, search for hidden treasure and much more.
Rangers of Oblivion’s highly detailed 3D fantasy world includes:
- Day/night cycle
- Dynamic weather systems (including snowstorms)
- Ocean tides
- Swaying vegetation and foliage
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.
- LawBreakers – Open Beta Report (Final Open Beta)
- With launch only a week away, Boss Key Productions has been ramping up their media blitz for their premier title, LawBreakers.
- Moon Hunters Development Update Teases PAX East Hands-On
- KitFox Games has offered a new development update on funded Kickstarter project, Moon Hunters. The focus promises a return of their Friday dev...