Ragnarok M (NA Version) Open Beta Test Is Now Available
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Global is the latest Ragnarok offering, and is a mobile MMORPG from Gravity Interactive and X.D. Global. Originally published in 2002 as an online service from Korea, the franchise found global success. The mobile version is staying true to the original and expanding upon the original, and is now available in NA. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Global is based on Norse mythos and offers a variety of unique gameplay and team battles as well as a cartoonish style and unique job-change system. Rune Midgard awaits players, and every quest and NPC within Prontera, Izlude, Geffen, Morroc and Payon will offer a new, interesting story to tackle.
When most think of RO’s BGM, they instantly think of “Theme of Prontera”, “StreamSide”, and all of the classic in-game music. Now, those classic tracks have been updated by their composer, ESTi, who has added some new elements to these familiar tunes to bring a fresh and brand new experience in ROM. The current version of this OBT will have 10 of the Jobs from the classic RO: Swordsman, Knight, Crusader, Mage, Wizard, Acolyte, Priest, Monk, Thief, Assassin, Rogue, Archer, Hunter, Merchant, Blacksmith, and Alchemist. All of these classic Jobs are now complete with 3D models, bringing even more detailed graphics. In this version of ROM, there will be a 360-degree ‘selfie mode’. Making guild photos, selfies, and lovers photos easy to take. You can bring the camera to every scenic place in Rune Midgard, allowing you to take beautiful and stunning photos. You can also check out the fantastic Ferris Wheel.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Features:
- Adventure freely across over 40 maps in the classic cities of Midgard
- Form a guild with friends to embark on adventures
- Showcase your guild’s achievements with the customized guild wall
- Choose from a variety of classes such as Knights, Priests, and Hunters
- Record your adventures, items, and conversations in the Adventure Handboook
- Explore Midgard with a lovable pet companion
- Picnic with your friends with the cooking system
- Express your love hand-holding mode and unlock poses and emojis
- Enjoy a romantic ride on the Ferris Wheel
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's 'Shore Hold' Update Offers a New Battleground and Gear Sets for PC
- TERA's first major update of 2019 is here for PC, with "Shore Hold", which features a 7v7 Battleground of the same name.
- Darwin Project Announces Second and Final Open Beta
- Darwin Project has announced that its second, and final, open beta will take place this weekend.