Ragnarok M: Eternal Love
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is 3D open-world role-playing game faithfully recreating the classic MMO Ragnarok Online with across-the-board improvements.
►Here We Go: Explore at your heart’s content taking on thrilling quests and meeting cute 3D characters while you fill out a diary of your journey throughout the far-reaching fantasy lands of Midgard.
►Fast Fashion: Express your unmistakable individuality with distinctly customizable costumes and flashy equipment.
►Meow~: Recruit a lovable little companion from the city and never worry about being alone again!
►Together At Last: Create or join a guild and enjoy a wide variety of benefits including passive boosts, expressive high-quality emoticons, and of course, lovely companionship on your adventure across the continent.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity Interactive
- Publisher: Gravity Interactive
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Strong Nostalgia Factor
- +Good Graphics
- -Exceptionally Buggy
- -Aggressive Monetization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.3+/iOS 10.0+
- HDD: 2.7 GB
- Description: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is 3D open-world role-playing game faithfully recreating the classic MMO Ragnarok Online with across-the-board improvements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Celebrates Record 38 Million Users On Their Five-Year Milestone
- Warframe regularly shows up in the top-ten on Steam since it launched into Open Beta on March 21st, 2013.
- Kingdom Under Fire II Now Has Global Unified Website
- Blueside has redesigned the websites for Kingdom Under Fire II, bringing them under a unified global hub.