Puzzle Fighter Available Globally on iPhone, iPad and Android Later This Week
An all-new edition of the fan-favorite Puzzle Fighter from Capcom will be available worldwide later this week. A sequel to Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, it will be free on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. It’s a new take on the puzzle game, with a new look and features, guest account support, a Color Blind Mode (never before seen in Puzzle Fighter) and so much more. Classics from the series such as Ryu, Ken, Dan (The Best Character)and Chun-Li join Frank West, X from Megaman and others, with VO and cinematic special moves. Players pick a main character as well as support characters to enhance/balance their abilities. An addictive but enjoyable title is coming back in an all-new way.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...
- Blackwake: New navel FPS announced
- Blackwake is a multiplayer team based shooter centered around naval battles for PC and Mac. Set during the Age of Sail, Blackwake focuses larg...
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.