Puzzle Fighter Available Globally on iPhone, iPad and Android Later This Week
An all-new edition of the fan-favorite Puzzle Fighter from Capcom will be available worldwide later this week. A sequel to Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, it will be free on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. It’s a new take on the puzzle game, with a new look and features, guest account support, a Color Blind Mode (never before seen in Puzzle Fighter) and so much more. Classics from the series such as Ryu, Ken, Dan (The Best Character)and Chun-Li join Frank West, X from Megaman and others, with VO and cinematic special moves. Players pick a main character as well as support characters to enhance/balance their abilities. An addictive but enjoyable title is coming back in an all-new way.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Legacy Review
- Overall, Scarlet Legacy is a solid fantasy MMORPG with a fun martial-arts theme.
- Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
- “Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D g...
- Closers Reveal New Playable Character Joining the Wolf Dogs in April
- Today, En Masse Entertainment announced the winner of the 'Tina vs. Harpy' community event for Closers.