War Wings Releases Massive November Update
Miniclip, together with Tencent and Mobilefish have announced a series of updates to War Wings for November. New planes can be researched, seven different varieties in the new LaGG Series (a low-altitude interceptor, added to the Soviet Tech Tree). These are all equipped with rocket-propelled grenades to intercept enemy craft, along with machine guns and cannons. But even more planes on top of that are coming, from the IL-2, a terrific air-to-ground attack aircraft that gained infamy in WWII. A new Elimination Mode. For a limited time, players can test out the brand-new Elimination Mode. In Elimination Mode, each player chooses three airplanes before battle, which, unlike in other modes of play, can’t be revived once destroyed. Whichever side destroys all the enemy airplanes wins-and, just like in a real battle, the reward for victory can be great. That and a new squadron system joins the game, where players can receive a supply box reward every week. Earn squadron points through matchmaking, and players with the most points will be on the leaderboard.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wave of Elder Scrolls Online Invites Hits Inboxes
- Elder Scrolls testers can rejoice at the news that a new stress test is coming the weekend of January 10 through the 12.
- Shotgun News 11/11: Trion Worlds, Fields of War, Maplestory 2, and More!
- A daily dose of MMO news featuring Trion Worlds, Fields of War, Maplestory 2, and more.
- SMITE Pro League 2019 / Mid-Season Invitational Thoughts
- The SMITE 2019 Mid-Season Invitational Begins today (July 8th, 2019) and runs until July 11th, 2019. So let's talk about it!