Cabal Online (Europe) releases ‘Return of the Guardians’ update
Game-Masters has just released the latest update for their long-running action focused MMORPG Cabal Online with the new ‘Return of the Guardians’ update. Return of the Guardians features an extremely challenging instance dungeon for the highest level players, a completely new Guild Ranking system that allows guilds to compete against each other for fame and fortune, new items strengthening specific skills, a new Guardian system for the huge daily Nation War PvP battles, and much more.
- The Awakened Forbidden Island – A challenging dungeon instance
- Enchant Point System – To help with item upgrading
- Daily Dungeon Reward system – Rewarding players for completing dungeon instances on a daily basis
- Effector Items – Powering up specific combat skills when equipped
- Over 50 new Achievements
- A brand-new Guild Ranking system
- The Guardian title system for the Nation War PvP battles
For more information on this update, visit: http://www.cabalonline.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Fan Site Reveals Class & Companion Info
- Our partner TreeofSaviorGame.com has sorted through the information for Tree of Savior and presented a summary of the four base classes.
- Carte reveals new card art
- GamesCampus has released new screenshots of some of Carte's card art, along with descriptions of each nation.
- Hearthstone: Goblins Vs Gnomes Review
- Goblins vs. Gnomes came out in an interesting way at least, debuting as an Arena-Only event. People who participated got to try a free arena m