Cabal Online (Europe) releases ‘Return of the Guardians’ update
Game-Masters has just released the latest update for their long-running action focused MMORPG Cabal Online with the new ‘Return of the Guardians’ update. Return of the Guardians features an extremely challenging instance dungeon for the highest level players, a completely new Guild Ranking system that allows guilds to compete against each other for fame and fortune, new items strengthening specific skills, a new Guardian system for the huge daily Nation War PvP battles, and much more.
- The Awakened Forbidden Island – A challenging dungeon instance
- Enchant Point System – To help with item upgrading
- Daily Dungeon Reward system – Rewarding players for completing dungeon instances on a daily basis
- Effector Items – Powering up specific combat skills when equipped
- Over 50 new Achievements
- A brand-new Guild Ranking system
- The Guardian title system for the Nation War PvP battles
For more information on this update, visit: http://www.cabalonline.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- TOME: Immortal Arena Takes Part in Raptr Extra Life Weekend Livestream
- The TOME: Immortal Arena development team will livestream KIXEYE’s upcoming brawler MOBA this weekend for a good cause.
- Trion Worlds Launches ArcheAge Heroes Awaken Update 2.0 Tomorrow
- ArcheAge, Trion Worlds’ free-to-play fantasy sandbox MMORPG, will be receiving its most significant update since launch, Heroes Awaken.
- Dragon Front: World’s First Virtual Reality Collectible Card Game Revealed
- Today High Voltage Software revealed Dragon Front, a turn-based collectible card game (CCG) made specifically for virtual reality (VR).