Prosperous Universe Releases Massive Locality Update
A massive update hits Prosperous Universe, perhaps the biggest one since the initial launch, and it’s the Locality update. This update adds Local Markets, which is a new way to exchange goods. This will help players reach far beyond the established trading hubs of Katoa, Montem, and Promitor. There’s also a company rating system to see which companies you think you should trust. These Local Markets can be created on any planet, so you can exchange goods anywhere in the galaxy, but they do rely on trust, so be careful. This update also allows for betraying of contracts, so if you decide not to uphold your end of a bargain, you certainly can – but this will affect your trust rating.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Cra Class Revamp
- A new developer blog for Wakfu has revealed details on the Cra class revamp, launching on March 17.
- Renaissance Heroes Now In Beta
- ChangYou has announced the start of Renaissance Heroes Beta, with a full schedule of events that will give players a chance for in-game and r...
- Gloria Victis: Arms Editor Implemented
- Players can now create and customize a multilayer coats of arms