Prosperous Universe Releases Massive Locality Update
A massive update hits Prosperous Universe, perhaps the biggest one since the initial launch, and it’s the Locality update. This update adds Local Markets, which is a new way to exchange goods. This will help players reach far beyond the established trading hubs of Katoa, Montem, and Promitor. There’s also a company rating system to see which companies you think you should trust. These Local Markets can be created on any planet, so you can exchange goods anywhere in the galaxy, but they do rely on trust, so be careful. This update also allows for betraying of contracts, so if you decide not to uphold your end of a bargain, you certainly can – but this will affect your trust rating.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 ba...
- Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
- Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the sa
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!