Prosperous Universe Releases Massive Locality Update
A massive update hits Prosperous Universe, perhaps the biggest one since the initial launch, and it’s the Locality update. This update adds Local Markets, which is a new way to exchange goods. This will help players reach far beyond the established trading hubs of Katoa, Montem, and Promitor. There’s also a company rating system to see which companies you think you should trust. These Local Markets can be created on any planet, so you can exchange goods anywhere in the galaxy, but they do rely on trust, so be careful. This update also allows for betraying of contracts, so if you decide not to uphold your end of a bargain, you certainly can – but this will affect your trust rating.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE to Launch in Americas February 17
- Dragon Ball fans mark your calendars! BANDAI NAMCO Games and Osaka, Japan-based developer DIMPS is giving players a chance enter the Dragon Ba...
- Requiem offers new browser celebration events
- Gravity Interactive has launched new events to celebrate the browser version of Requiem.
- Remnant Knights Revamps Starting Zones, Launches on Miniclip
- The free-to-play anime MMORPG Remnant Knights is ending the school year with a bang, introducing revamped starting zones and an improved UI in...