Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through November 30, receive an extra 15 percent Charge Bonus on Arc !
Starting November 25:
- Torchlight – Receive Torchlight free through November 29
- Torchlight II – Receive Torchlight II for 75 percent off at $5 through November 29
- Perfect World International: Through December 1, receive up to 50 percent off select items, with 30 percent on Charge Rewards and 20 percent on Spend Rewards
- War of the Immortals – Through December 2, 40 percent off all purchases and earn bonus Charge Reward points
- Battle of the Immortals – Through December 2, 40 percent off all purchases and earn bonus Charge Reward points
- Jade Dynasty – Through December 1, receive up to 50 percent off select items and earn extra charge rewards
- Forsaken World –Through December 1, receive over 50 percent off select items and earn bonus Charge Rewards
- Blacklight: Retribution – Through December 2, receive up to 20 percent on rotating sales on select Receivers
Starting November 26:
- Neverwinter – Through November 30, receive up to 25 percent off select items
- Star Trek Online – Through November 30, receive up to 20 percent off select items, and through December 1 receive $100 off Lifetime Subscriptions
- Swordsman – Through December 1, receive Spend Rewards 50 percent faster
Starting November 27:
- Champions Online – Through November 29, receive up to 50 percent off select items
For more details, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/9006753
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II...
- Black Desert Online Announces Launch Events
- Daum Games is excited to announce that a special contest and activities are planned for Black Desert Online’s release on March 3, 2016.