Alpha 6 Goes Live in Supernova Today
Today, Alpha 6 goes live in BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game for PC, Supernova. The new alpha phase also includes returning commander, Velandre, as well as some great new updates to the game.
Velandre’s ancestors were one of many human families that sought to escape the bloody House rivalries and lawlessness that plagued the Red Star of Gliese. After falling into a dark crevice as a young girl, Velandre awoke with a mysterious and powerful force attached to her, making her a dangerous force to be reckoned with. This power allows Velandre to teleport to her enemies.
Alpha 6 also introduces two new alliance ability army commands — Guard and Attack. Guard commands target friendly units to hold their position for 15 seconds and attack enemies in their range. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 30 seconds. The Attack feature commands friendly units in a large radius to attack target enemy Commander, unit or structure for 4 seconds. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 10 seconds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New SRPG "The Alchemist Code" Starts Pre-Registration
- This morning, gumi announced that pre-registration for their latest strategy RPG, The Alchemist Code has officially started!
- World of Warplanes and Tanks reveal new line-ups
- Wargaming.net has revealed new vehicles for both World of Warplanes and World of Tanks.
- Dying Light Co-Op Demo Available Now
- Techland announced today that a free demo of Dying Light is now available to download on Xbox One and PC.