PAX Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Part 2: Everquest Next, WildStar, Marvel Heroes, and More Cosplay!
Neith or Afrodite Cosplay? Tell us which SMITE cosplay you liked better on our forum post and one lucky winner will be PMed a Kali convention skin!
PAX Prime is always full of surprises. Surprise games rise from nowhere. Surprise esports tournaments spring up left and right. And there’s always that rare drunken panel of game developers that spill the beans on a secret that wasn’t supposed to be known for another eighth months. But there’s only so much one person can experience while attending and that’s where the community comes in. Each person you meet and talk to is just so friendly. It’s some kind of perfect world where we’re all united by one thing, our love of games. But enough waxing philosophical about why PAX is such a successful convention. Let’s get to the games!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...
- Aeria Games Announces Fantasy Anime MMORPG Twin Saga
- Aeria Games will be bringing X-Legend Entertainment's imaginative new free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Twin Saga to North America and Europe.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Territory Control Update
- Aventurine S.A., developer of the PvP MMORPG Darkfall Unholy Wars, announces an April patch update which contains exciting changes to the game...