PAX Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Part 2: Everquest Next, WildStar, Marvel Heroes, and More Cosplay!
Neith or Afrodite Cosplay? Tell us which SMITE cosplay you liked better on our forum post and one lucky winner will be PMed a Kali convention skin!
PAX Prime is always full of surprises. Surprise games rise from nowhere. Surprise esports tournaments spring up left and right. And there’s always that rare drunken panel of game developers that spill the beans on a secret that wasn’t supposed to be known for another eighth months. But there’s only so much one person can experience while attending and that’s where the community comes in. Each person you meet and talk to is just so friendly. It’s some kind of perfect world where we’re all united by one thing, our love of games. But enough waxing philosophical about why PAX is such a successful convention. Let’s get to the games!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blazing Core Open Beta Impressions
- I’ve had a fondness for Mecha/Mecha combat for as long as I can remember. I can likely lay the blame for this firmly on anime.
- Path of Exile Atlas of Worlds Expansion Preview
- Every six months or so, an exciting email comes my way that offers a burst of adrenaline amidst the sea of less interesting gaming news.
- Infinite Crisis Releases New Announcer Pack: IC_WRECKS
- A new Infinite Crisis announcer pack from Turbine brings the cosmic bodyslam down on players.