Cross Fire Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cross Fire Page.
Cross Fire is a fast-paced MMOFPS like Operation 7 and Mercenary Wars that looks and plays a lot like the original Counter Strike. It is published in North America by z8games, the same folks that publish Metin 2. With multiple game modes and low system requirements, Cross Fire can be enjoyed by players on any machine. The game has four modes, all of which are team based. Besides the typical team deathmatch, bomb planting, and elimination types, there’s a unique mode called Ghost Mode. In Ghost Mode one team is invisible and can only use knives while the other team has their usual assortment of gear. In this video I join a deathmatch server with 16 players and manage to finish slightly even. After that round, my client crashes due to issues with FRAPs. After I log back in, I play a Search and Destroy match on the side of the terrorists. To learn more about Cross Fire check out the official MMOHuts Cross Fire page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of Dice Review
- Lord of Dice is a free-to-play mobile game from GameTayo.com for the Android and iOS platforms.
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide - Release Date and Launch Content Announced
- Hammerfall Publishing is pleased to announce the official full release date of their upcoming "Warhammer 40,000" strategy game.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 1 Recap
- It’s time for Worlds! The best teams from all over the world are here and ready to rumble.