Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July 22, 2014. Following a player account wipe, participants in the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta can look forward to taking two brand new Heroes into battle, The Kobold King and Sir Winston. Players can also expect a ton of new features and quality of life improvements, including 40 new cards added to the current set, new skins, and team matchmaking!
This announcement also comes with a massive infographic, shown below.
To view the complete patch notes for the July 22 ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta update, read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul Episode 1.5 & Warlock Class Now Available
- Echo of Soul has debuted a brand new character class as part of a new content update - the Warlock!
- Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
- Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever - Divinity:Original Sin II.
- Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
- New content and features debut in the second closed beta for Legend of Edda: Vengeance, running February 14-25.