Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July 22, 2014. Following a player account wipe, participants in the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta can look forward to taking two brand new Heroes into battle, The Kobold King and Sir Winston. Players can also expect a ton of new features and quality of life improvements, including 40 new cards added to the current set, new skins, and team matchmaking!
This announcement also comes with a massive infographic, shown below.
To view the complete patch notes for the July 22 ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta update, read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is the recently released update to Guns of Icarus Online. It originally began as a PvE-focused expansion...
- War of Empires Event in Dragon Eternity Begins
- In anticipation of the official launch of Dragon Eternity, Q1 has revealed details on their War of Empires event taking place now until April ...
- Finalists for Heroes of Newerth´s Community Map Contest Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced finalists for its $10,000 community map-making contest, Sol´s Theatre. Maps were selected by the c...