Orcs Must Die! Unchained: CB Phase 2 Begins on March 24th
Mark your calendars and clear your week. March 24th will see the triumphant release of Closed Beta Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained. The development team has been information players about all of the exciting new changes for weeks, and soon you’ll get to try them our for yourself. Tons of changes include Gameplay 2.0, New Traps, UI, a new orc map and more.
For those that want an early sneek peak, Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained is currently playable at PAX East this weekend in Boston.
For more info, visit https://www.orcsmustdie.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Predictions: The Future of VR and Social Media
- Gaming is no longer, and has not been for some years, something that is limited to the ‘nerdy’ audience.
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.
- RuneScape Opens Combat Beta Weekend To Members
- Jagex has opened its Evolution of Combat beta to all RuneScape members this weekend.