Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will be released on PC and the Nintendo Wii U.
A heady mix of action adventure, horror and survival, Once Bitten, Twice Dead will land players in the middle of a virus pandemic that’s mutated living things into undead munchers.
Humanity have holed themselves up in camps after the ‘falling’ – a catastrophic event that spawned the munchers, survivors only venture out for precious building materials, guns and ammo, and, of course, food and water. Do you have what it takes to lead a team to survive? Or are you a lone wolf, looking after number 1?
Once Bitten, Twice Dead gives you the freedom, to play how you want to play.
- True open world environment
- Venture alone or in a multiplayer team – remember, there’s strength in numbers
- Take control of vehicles to explore the huge game environment
- Harvest, craft, cook and survive
- Random boss encounters
- Competitive arenas and death match modes
- Outbreak mode, where YOU play as the infected
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379270278
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full Source Code Access for Space Engineers Announced
- Keen Software House is announcing that they have decided to give 100% complete access to the Space Engineers’ source code to the public.
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Preview Weekend Aug 11-13
- Recently, ArenaNet announced the next Guild Wars 2 expansion in "Path of Fire". In a few days, Aug 11-13th, there will be a special...
- Zombies Arrive In New Dark Blood Update
- Outspark has released its latest update, Act III, for Dark Blood.