New World of Warplanes Tutorial Video Goes to Class
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today released the latest tutorial video for World of Warplanes, taking a deeper dive into the specific traits and combat objects of each specialized warbird class in the game.
Whether zipping through the skies in a nimble fighter, bombarding enemy ground targets in a ground-attack aircraft, or taking damage and dishing it out as a heavy fighter, newcomers to World of Warplanes will get further insight into strengths, weaknesses, and combat specifics of each of these classes.
The tutorial video also delves into the basics of cooperation within a flight unit, ensuring that no matter what class you choose, you’ll know the tactics necessary for success up in the clouds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Co-Op Campaign Map Expands Interstellar Marines Universe
- Zero Point Software today released its second co-operative campaign map.
- Fires of Shadowforge Launches for Runes of Magic
- Frogster has released the Chapter Five Fires of Shadowforge update for Runes of Magic today.
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.