New Transformers Game in Development by Kabam
Kabam and Hasbro have announced their partnership to create a AAA massively multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers, set to release in 2017.
The new game from Kabam will expand the Transformers presence into the mobile gaming space, giving fans the opportunity to engage with their favorite Autobots and Decepticons in a high definition 3D environment with RPG and strategy elements.
The Transformers mobile game will be developed by Kabam Vancouver, the studio who created Fast & Furious: Legacy and Marvel Contest of Champions, a top 10 grossing game on the App Store.
Tim Fields, Senior Vice President and General Manager for Kabam Vancouver, said:
The Kabam Vancouver team is filled with Transformers fans and we are beyond stoked to help create a unique mobile game set in this awesome universe. Our fans can expect incredible visuals, action-packed gameplay, deep RPG elements, and an immersive world that is truly ‘more than meets the eye.’
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhold Announced by InQuake Softworks
- InQuake Softworks, the independent development studio, is pleased to announce the Pre-Alpha of Warhold.
- Digimon Masters Opens Beelzemon Server for Digimon Battle Players
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, have announced that a new server will be added today for its po...
- Age of Wushu: The Meridian System
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's Meridian system in this new close-up.