A New MMORPG Arrives on Steam This Summer – Warlords Awakening
Playwith Interactive introduced a new MMORPG coming to Steam recently, in the form of Warlords Awakening. Their interests lie with the experience of the user and not the bottom line and hope to create a community of dedicated gamers and to grow alongside them. Players will journey through the world of Epheia, tackling sinister bosses and trying to repair the very fabric of reality. Five classes will be available: Blood Knight, Mage, Psychic, Sniper and Assassin Warrior. These classes will also have three battle stances to choose from, depending on what the situation calls for. Warlords Awakening will also feature a host of pets and mounts to collect, and 4v4 PVP modes to challenge.
“We believe that a publisher’s work does not end with gaming support and customer service. There is much more to it. It is about creating a fun, fair and interactive environment for the
ultimate gameplay experience. Every second invested in the game must be considered time well-spent.” Said Mr. Ricky So
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.
- Steam Heroes: New action puzzle game available
- Kiss Ltd and Projector Games are pleased to announce that Steam Heroes, the action packed puzzle strategy game launches on Steam and other lea...
- Heroes Evolved Content Update Today
- Two more Beach Themed skins join Heroes Evolved, for Pandorn and Jeanne (Caral Beauty, Beach Babe) which are available today!