A New MMORPG Arrives on Steam This Summer – Warlords Awakening
Playwith Interactive introduced a new MMORPG coming to Steam recently, in the form of Warlords Awakening. Their interests lie with the experience of the user and not the bottom line and hope to create a community of dedicated gamers and to grow alongside them. Players will journey through the world of Epheia, tackling sinister bosses and trying to repair the very fabric of reality. Five classes will be available: Blood Knight, Mage, Psychic, Sniper and Assassin Warrior. These classes will also have three battle stances to choose from, depending on what the situation calls for. Warlords Awakening will also feature a host of pets and mounts to collect, and 4v4 PVP modes to challenge.
“We believe that a publisher’s work does not end with gaming support and customer service. There is much more to it. It is about creating a fun, fair and interactive environment for the
ultimate gameplay experience. Every second invested in the game must be considered time well-spent.” Said Mr. Ricky So
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Pre-Launch Preview
- World of Warplanes is the latest project by Wargaming who has also brought us World of Tanks. The game is still in its open beta stage but has...
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.
- Eternal CCG Review
- One of the biggest things I hear about CCGs (online or otherwise) is that Card Games are “Pay to Win”.