Block N’ Load Launches Oceanic Server
Block N Load, the online multiplayer action game currently in development for PC and scheduled for launch on Steam in early 2015, has introduced an Oceanic server to support the growing community in the region.
In addition to the new region server, two new arena maps have recently been added to the game – The Fun Factory and Sky Bridge, each presenting their own challenges and pitfalls for players to discover as they tear them apart with some block-tastic destruction.
Sky Bridge – The sky’s the limit! Literally. Make sure you don’t fall off, as you certainly won’t be falling with style. Suspended high above the ground this imposing structure consists of multiple levels with support towers.
Fun Factory – Towering smokestacks mark the location of this industrial structure. The multiple narrow links between the different parts of this arena can become pinch points to be defended to the last man. It’s close-quarter combat heaven with tight building interiors and destructible smokestacks.
Block N Load: Fully Loaded Edition is currently available for pre-order on Steam and includes immediate access to the beta. Alternatively, new waves of keys are being made available through the website.
For further information, visit www.blocknload.com/preorder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Launching on August 24th on Xbox One
- In a rather quick turnaround, the latest expansion to Path of Exile, "The Fall of Oriath" is coming to the Xbox One console on Augus...
- World of Warplanes Soars into Open Beta
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s highly anticipated free-to-play flight comba...
- SNOW Early Access
- SNOW is a realistic freeskiing simulator in the making, being brought to us by the 3-man team of Poppermost Productions. The game is powered b...