Insurgency: Sandstorm Reveals Highlights Trailer
Insurgency: Sandstorm takes the original Insurgency formula and brings it to the next level, built in UE4 for PC/PS4/XB1. It brings a variety of extended gameplay possibilities, greater immersion and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes while still maintaining the lethal tactical action that made it popular in the first place. Large-scale battles of up to 16 vs. 16 await, complete with artillery barrages, helicopter gunships, drones, air strikes, land vehicles and more. Battle across expansive maps with interiors to breach and high-value objectives to control with your team. Each map’s size and play areas are adjusted specifically for each game mode and can also be played in co-op against bots. Much like its predecessor, it rewards teamwork over personal success/plays. Character customization ranked and more are also coming to the franchise.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless: Ostian Repeaters and Demo at PAX West 2018
- We catch up with Dauntless and the Coming Storm update, along with the upcoming Ostian Repeaters weapon class.
- Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children's Hospital
- Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, raised $40,000 for Rady Children's Hospital.
- Real-Time 2D Insane Competitive Arena Shooter "The Ultimaest Battle" Now on Steam
- Imagine a world, if you will, that combines Castle Crashers, Worms, Team Fortress 2, Super Smash Bros, and is non-stop insanity.