Insurgency: Sandstorm Reveals Highlights Trailer
Insurgency: Sandstorm takes the original Insurgency formula and brings it to the next level, built in UE4 for PC/PS4/XB1. It brings a variety of extended gameplay possibilities, greater immersion and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes while still maintaining the lethal tactical action that made it popular in the first place. Large-scale battles of up to 16 vs. 16 await, complete with artillery barrages, helicopter gunships, drones, air strikes, land vehicles and more. Battle across expansive maps with interiors to breach and high-value objectives to control with your team. Each map’s size and play areas are adjusted specifically for each game mode and can also be played in co-op against bots. Much like its predecessor, it rewards teamwork over personal success/plays. Character customization ranked and more are also coming to the franchise.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: World Championship comes to Atlanta January 9-11, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leader in global eSports and makers of SMITE, the popular mythology-themed third-person action game for the PC, today anno...
- Anime Expo (AX) Cosplay Recap
- This year Anime Expo LA was larger than ever, as over 90,000 fans of Japanese Animation flocked to the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Warframe To Offer Steam Controller and Workshop Support
- Warframe® began support for Steam Controller and recently joined Steam Workshop.