Insurgency: Sandstorm Reveals Highlights Trailer
Insurgency: Sandstorm takes the original Insurgency formula and brings it to the next level, built in UE4 for PC/PS4/XB1. It brings a variety of extended gameplay possibilities, greater immersion and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes while still maintaining the lethal tactical action that made it popular in the first place. Large-scale battles of up to 16 vs. 16 await, complete with artillery barrages, helicopter gunships, drones, air strikes, land vehicles and more. Battle across expansive maps with interiors to breach and high-value objectives to control with your team. Each map’s size and play areas are adjusted specifically for each game mode and can also be played in co-op against bots. Much like its predecessor, it rewards teamwork over personal success/plays. Character customization ranked and more are also coming to the franchise.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
- Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.
- Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
- Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.