Insurgency: Sandstorm Reveals Highlights Trailer
Insurgency: Sandstorm takes the original Insurgency formula and brings it to the next level, built in UE4 for PC/PS4/XB1. It brings a variety of extended gameplay possibilities, greater immersion and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes while still maintaining the lethal tactical action that made it popular in the first place. Large-scale battles of up to 16 vs. 16 await, complete with artillery barrages, helicopter gunships, drones, air strikes, land vehicles and more. Battle across expansive maps with interiors to breach and high-value objectives to control with your team. Each map’s size and play areas are adjusted specifically for each game mode and can also be played in co-op against bots. Much like its predecessor, it rewards teamwork over personal success/plays. Character customization ranked and more are also coming to the franchise.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- They Don't Want You to Win... But I Do!
- A wise man once said, "They don't want you to win."
- Steam Heroes: New action puzzle game available
- Kiss Ltd and Projector Games are pleased to announce that Steam Heroes, the action packed puzzle strategy game launches on Steam and other lea...
- Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks Confirms Release Date
- On December 1, 2015, you will be able to play The Cossacks, the next expansion for Europa Universalis IV.