Insurgency: Sandstorm Reveals Highlights Trailer
Insurgency: Sandstorm takes the original Insurgency formula and brings it to the next level, built in UE4 for PC/PS4/XB1. It brings a variety of extended gameplay possibilities, greater immersion and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes while still maintaining the lethal tactical action that made it popular in the first place. Large-scale battles of up to 16 vs. 16 await, complete with artillery barrages, helicopter gunships, drones, air strikes, land vehicles and more. Battle across expansive maps with interiors to breach and high-value objectives to control with your team. Each map’s size and play areas are adjusted specifically for each game mode and can also be played in co-op against bots. Much like its predecessor, it rewards teamwork over personal success/plays. Character customization ranked and more are also coming to the franchise.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Wishes Players a Hooky Spooky Halloween
- Halloween is easily one of Webzen's favorite holidays, and it's time for them to celebrate with the "Hooky Spooky Festival"...
- Operation Second Wind Blows Into Combat Arms
- Combat Arms has released its latest update, Operation Second Wind, for Nexon America players.
- WildStar Arcterra Details Teased
- Carbine today released their first screenshots and sparse details about the next addition to the WildStar Nexus Saga.