Brawl Busters Halloween Event
Rock Hippo Productions has provided information on the Brawl Busters latest update, releasing new content just in time for Halloween. Titled “A Nightmare on Sunset Street,” the update has players facing off against zombie hordes on a brand new map.
In addition to the new map, Zombie Survival matches will now also feature up to 6 players. Even stronger zombie hordes have been spotted due to this change, so beware. The new Capsule Machine will also give exclusive weapons and parts, such as the Dragon arsenal, the Pumpkin artillery, and the Monkey King outfit.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Date Announcement
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that the widely-acclaimed free action MMORPG Neverwinter [...] is...
- Wargaming Launches Its First Browser Game
- Wargaming announces World of Tanks: The Crayfish, its first browser-based game.
- R2Games to Launch Open Beta for Dragon Pals
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will be launching its open beta test on 9:00 pm 3rd May (GMT+8) for Dragon Pals. The title is a multi-faceted,...