Brawl Busters Halloween Event
Rock Hippo Productions has provided information on the Brawl Busters latest update, releasing new content just in time for Halloween. Titled “A Nightmare on Sunset Street,” the update has players facing off against zombie hordes on a brand new map.
In addition to the new map, Zombie Survival matches will now also feature up to 6 players. Even stronger zombie hordes have been spotted due to this change, so beware. The new Capsule Machine will also give exclusive weapons and parts, such as the Dragon arsenal, the Pumpkin artillery, and the Monkey King outfit.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Free Trial Weekend and Heroic Edition
- ArenaNet, developer of the smash hit Guild Wars 2, commemorates a record-breaking first year with a free trial of its critically acclaimed gam...
- Dragon's Prophet Review
- Who doesn’t love dragons? The staple of most fantasy, dragons encapsulate raw power, ageless wisdom, and unrivaled ferocity.
- Forge of Empires Launches on Facebook
- Aspiring city rulers will be able to enjoy the same advantages of playing Forge of Empires on browser or mobile.