New F2P CCG Mythgard Announced
Rhino Games – founded by Peter Hu (Blizzard, Runic Games) and Paxton Mason (Google X, Gazillion) – has announced Mythgard, a dark fantasy free-to-play CCG.
Peter Hu stated, via press release:
With all the digital CCGs by big name companies coming out recently, you might wonder why we’re making another one. But in truth the genre is still relatively new, and there’s a lot of game design space yet to be explored. We believe that Mythgard’s innovations on the form will stand out in people’s minds for a long time to come. Personally, of all the titles I’ve worked on, this is the one that I’ve enjoyed the most – and I sincerely hope that shines through when you sit down to play it.
Mythgard will feature a single player story campaign, 1v1 and 2v2 multiplayer, ranked and casual PvP, and over 300 cards to start. A closed beta will be available in early 2019. It will be published on Steam, the web, Google Play, and the App Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka Wizard Wars Enters Open Beta
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today began the Open Beta phase for Magicka: Wizard Wars, the spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP)...
- Twitch & Super Evil Megacorp Partner to Expand Vainglory Esports
- Super Evil Megacorp and Twitch have inked a three-year partnership in North America and Europe for the official Vainglory Championships.
- Erebus: Travia Reborn Final Closed Beta Announced
- Erebus: Travia Reborn is inching closer towards release. The Outspark staff has announced that closed beta testing will start on September 1, ...