Springtime in Mabinogi
Looking for a springtime retreat? Well why not spend some time in Nexon’s Fantasy Life Mabinogi. The highly stylized game based on Celtic legends offers players a unique social experience. Besides the original combat mechanics, players can manage a farm, write music, and perform a myriad of other activities in this free to play MMORPG.
The world of Mabinogi is changing with the season, cherry trees are blossoming and transforming the countryside. Players can even earn a special cherry blossom headpiece by completing a seasonanal event. Help a young ghost experience Spring by bringing him a blossom to earn your reward!
Mabinogi is published by Nexon, the same company that hosts MapleStory, Combat Arms, and Dungeon Fighter Online.
It’s Springtime in Mabinogi and the Blossoms are in Full Bloom
Players looking for a beautiful and relaxing springtime retreat will enjoy the “See the Blossom” Event in Nexon America’s Mabinogi. As the days get longer and the weather gets warmer, Tir Chonaill’s cherry trees are blossoming and transforming the entire countryside. Almost all can enjoy the blossoms, except for a woeful ghost confined to the graveyard. Those who hear the disdainful cries can help this pitiful spirit yearning to see the blossoms of the cherry trees. Until April 27, Mabinogians can partake in this event to help this ghostly young man see the blossoms from the graveyard he is bound. Retrieving a blossom for this ghost proves to be a bit of a challenge, but the reward is sweet for those who complete it. The grateful ghost rewards the kind adventurer with a special aromatic cherry blossom headpiece.
To explore the countryside and help the ghost see the cherry blossoms, visit http://mabinogi.nexon.net and join other fans at www.facebook.com/mabinogi.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: New Screens for 2.4, Dreams Of Ice
- Four new screens are now available from FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 2.4 Update – Dreams Of Ice – in advance of a new trailer, reveal...
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- Granado Espada Bristia Arc Finale for September
- This September, Redbana brings the epic conclusion to Granado Espada Online’s Bristia story arc with its finale, Renauld’s Underworld.