Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
The Demon Lords have arisen and players will get the chance to fight back when Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios launch Neverwinter: Underdark – the eighth expansion of the action MMORPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons’ Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast – on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016. This expansion will send players into the vast subterranean region of the Underdark to battle in a 10-player encounter with the two-headed Demon Lord, Demogorgon alongside Drizzt Do’Urden.
Featuring an all-new campaign as well as a questline written by New York Times Best-Selling Author, R.A. Salvatore, Neverwinter: Underdark will dare players to descend into the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast, adding even more content to explore throughout the Forgotten Realms. Players will also wage battle against the two-headed Demogorgon alongside classic Dungeons & Dragons characters including Drizzt Do’Urden, Regis and Bruenor Battlehammer. In addition to the new raid and story content, Neverwinter: Underdark introduces a dynamic, replayable content, the ability to visually preview gear as well as a new Strongholds plot location and PVP tower.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Incredible Tales Introduces New Content
- In the latest Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) update, the Mythic level increased to 120.
- Project Blackout Introduces Humans vs. Dinosaurs Mode
- International developer Zepetto, today unleashed an all-new video highlighting first-person shooter, Project Blackout’s fierce Escape Mode w...
- Runescape 3 Launch Date Revealed
- Jagex is excited to announce that the highly anticipated launch of RuneScape 3 will take place on July 22nd.