Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
The Demon Lords have arisen and players will get the chance to fight back when Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios launch Neverwinter: Underdark – the eighth expansion of the action MMORPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons’ Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast – on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016. This expansion will send players into the vast subterranean region of the Underdark to battle in a 10-player encounter with the two-headed Demon Lord, Demogorgon alongside Drizzt Do’Urden.
Featuring an all-new campaign as well as a questline written by New York Times Best-Selling Author, R.A. Salvatore, Neverwinter: Underdark will dare players to descend into the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast, adding even more content to explore throughout the Forgotten Realms. Players will also wage battle against the two-headed Demogorgon alongside classic Dungeons & Dragons characters including Drizzt Do’Urden, Regis and Bruenor Battlehammer. In addition to the new raid and story content, Neverwinter: Underdark introduces a dynamic, replayable content, the ability to visually preview gear as well as a new Strongholds plot location and PVP tower.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals 10-Player Hunt 'Primal Invasion'
- Rangers of Oblivion had a huge announcement today regarding new content coming to the monster hunting MMO.
- League of Legends: Ornn Champion Review
- Ornn, the Fire Below the Mountain, is the latest champion release from League of Legends and is by far the raddest ram around.