Skyforge: Divine Observatory revealed
The Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment, reveals the Divine Observatory in Skyforge, the upcoming MMORPG in which players take on the roles of immortal champions to defend their planet from outside invaders.
For the residents of the planet of Aelion, the Divine Observatory is a global surveillance and warning system that monitors the pleas for help of the planet’s mortals and sends immortals to their aid. For players, the Divine Observatory serves as a gateway to a multitude of adventures in their journey from immortal to godhood.
In their first hundred hours of play, players will have access to more than 40 exciting solo and group PvE adventures, five different types of PvP competitions and 10 massive open world locations to explore.
As players complete adventures, they will receive rewards including Credits, the most common currency on Aelion; Gems of Insights, which are used to develop skills and talents, unlocking new classes and characteristics; and Exotic Currencies, which can be used to buy new outfits to customize the look of the characters.
For more info, visit www.skyforge.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Pro League - Week 3: Dignitas vs. Luminosity
- I chose EU vs. LG this week for the Smite Pro League because this will show how Dignitas handles a weaker team like Luminosity.
- Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
- Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Fr...
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.