Skyforge: Divine Observatory revealed
The Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment, reveals the Divine Observatory in Skyforge, the upcoming MMORPG in which players take on the roles of immortal champions to defend their planet from outside invaders.
For the residents of the planet of Aelion, the Divine Observatory is a global surveillance and warning system that monitors the pleas for help of the planet’s mortals and sends immortals to their aid. For players, the Divine Observatory serves as a gateway to a multitude of adventures in their journey from immortal to godhood.
In their first hundred hours of play, players will have access to more than 40 exciting solo and group PvE adventures, five different types of PvP competitions and 10 massive open world locations to explore.
As players complete adventures, they will receive rewards including Credits, the most common currency on Aelion; Gems of Insights, which are used to develop skills and talents, unlocking new classes and characteristics; and Exotic Currencies, which can be used to buy new outfits to customize the look of the characters.
For more info, visit www.skyforge.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals: Closed Beta Now Available
- InnoGames continues their successful franchise with the start of the close beta for their highly anticipated game: Rising Generals. Today, a c...
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- WildStar - Now Available for Preorder
- Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder.