Mordheim: New Bosses and Enemies Revealed
Rogue Factor’s tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned put its most dangerous creatures under the spotlight with a selection of in-game engine artwork of the gigantic horrors that can be scouted out and killed in the doomed city. Whether it be bosses you’ll encounter while playing the campaign or neutral daemons roaming the shadowy streets, danger in Mordheim can take multiple forms.
Considered as objectives in many of the missions, bosses like the gigantic Manticore or the ferocious Chaos Ogre will keep you on your toes. What are their special powers? How tough are they to kill? There is only one way to find out: have the courage to face them!
Among the neutral daemons is the lethal Bloodletter. This huge, hulking enemy stalks the wretched city of Mordheim and it is up to you to engage or ignore. Neutral enemies will of course attack any warrior considered as a threat, either from your warband or your opponent’s. Some players will remain hidden to avoid them, some will bravely choose to challenge them, and some might even lure them to have these relentless enemies engage the opposite forces.
Whatever your playing style, it’s a good time to completely rethink your strategies with these game-changing monsters! Mordheim: City of the Damned is coming out this November on PC.
For more info, visit http://www.rogue-factor.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New screenshots for The Lord of the Rings Online Update 7
- The Lord of the Rings Online is preparing for its next update (Update 7) with its first set of screenshots.
- Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals Results Revealed
- Wargaming today announced the results of the Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals, which took place at the ESL Arena and the ESL Studio 1 i...
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.