Mordheim: City of the Damned
Mordheim: City of the Damned is a video game adaptation of Games Workshop’s cult classic tabletop game by the same name. Developed by Rouge Factor, this game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive.
Customization: Customize your warbands to suit your play style.
Tons of classes: Choose from a multitude of classes with unique abilities to create unique strategies
Different troops, different tactics: Take your troops to battle and test their synergy on the field
PvP: Face other Player’s Warbands in head to head skirmishes and compete to own the leaderboards
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rogue Factor
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Faithful elements adapted from the board game.
- +Fair amount of customization.
- -Clunky UI.
- -Clunky control scheme.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: ntel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 4096 MB RAM
- GPU: 2048 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible AMD Radeon R9 270/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or higher
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Mordheim: City of the Damned is a video game adaptation of Games Workshop's cult classic tabletop game by the same name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
- News from Nexon North America: Sudden Attack is shutting down for good in January 2014.
- Mabinogi Duel Producer's Reveal Interview
- After the recent success of mobile and trading card games, it seems like every big dog on the block is jumping on board the bandwagon.
- Pockie Pirates Reveals Classes And New Trailer
- The four classes of Pockie Pirates have been revealed by NGames.