Mordheim: City of the Damned Adds Maps, Consumables, Strategy View in Phase 6
Rogue Factor’s turn-based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game heads into Early Access Phase 6, which implements an improved Strategy View — crafted using player feedback — offering a broad overview of the city as you fight. Players will be able to quickly assess the city and browse between visible units on the map, zooming and rotating to meet their tactical requirements. This new view will offer the perfect opportunity to browse the three new maps: the Barracks, and two procedurally generated maps in the 2nd District.
Discover all the new features of this Early Access Update in the video below. Players will now be able to jump into this Early Access Phase 6 at 33% off until Wednesday, June 3.
With that comes the exciting addition of consumables; a plethora of items designed to either inflict direct damage on your foes, or to buff your units with magical properties. For example, toss the Oil Bomb to cause area-of-effect damage, or drink the Elven Wine to increase your critical resistance by 30% for 2 turns.
Also in Phase 6, players will enjoy a glimpse of the economy system as they hire new units for their Warband and gather goodies in the Warband chest for use in the city during fights. With a host of new content and graphical tweaks, there’s never been a better time to delve into Mordheim: City of the Damned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
- Hearthstone Officially Launches
- Blizzard announces the official launch of Hearthstone, no longer in beta and completely free to play.
- NYCC 2014 Day 2 Recap
- First thing on the agenda was a quick demo playthrough for Alien Isolation, which was just released recently. Everyone I knew has been raving ...