Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free-For-A-Day then Price Drop
“Mirage launch sales were poor. That sucked, and we know it. Our company’s doing fine, and we’ll be able to continue to make awesome games in the future. ” said Torn Banner Studios on Steam. They want to thank all the people who stuck by them through the years of development, and here’s how:
Tomorrow, September 6th, 2017, Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be free on Steam for anyone who wants to add it to their collection. After that, it will undergo a price drop of 9.99 from here on out. It’s a terrific, fun title and it’s disappointing to see it receive poor sales, but this will no doubt help players who were on the fence for whatever reason, by allowing them to get it for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Martial Arts Closed Beta Begins November 24
- Legend of Martial Arts, previously known as Kung Foo!, is launching into closed beta on November 24. Learn more about the game and
- Dragon's Prophet (Europe): Now available through Gamingo Portal
- gamigo AG will be launching four new titles on its gaming portal gamigo.com in English very soon. The successful launches of Granado Espada an...
- Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
- Divine Souls begins its closed beta on July 14. Outspark's new action MMORPG promises breath taking combat, gorgeous graphics and more.