Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free-For-A-Day then Price Drop
“Mirage launch sales were poor. That sucked, and we know it. Our company’s doing fine, and we’ll be able to continue to make awesome games in the future. ” said Torn Banner Studios on Steam. They want to thank all the people who stuck by them through the years of development, and here’s how:
Tomorrow, September 6th, 2017, Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be free on Steam for anyone who wants to add it to their collection. After that, it will undergo a price drop of 9.99 from here on out. It’s a terrific, fun title and it’s disappointing to see it receive poor sales, but this will no doubt help players who were on the fence for whatever reason, by allowing them to get it for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WAKFU, the Transmedia Land of Kelba Goes Through an In-Game Facelift
- Ankama is pleased to announce the revamp of the island of Kelba, one of the most famous locations of the WAKFU game and TV series.
- Forge of Empires Progressive Era Launched
- Today InnoGames, released the Progressive Era for its strategic browser game Forge of Empires on all major markets.
- Pockie Pirates: Chapter 11 Launched
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, has today announced the launch of the anticipated “Chapter 11” update for popular free-to-play One...