Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free-For-A-Day then Price Drop
“Mirage launch sales were poor. That sucked, and we know it. Our company’s doing fine, and we’ll be able to continue to make awesome games in the future. ” said Torn Banner Studios on Steam. They want to thank all the people who stuck by them through the years of development, and here’s how:
Tomorrow, September 6th, 2017, Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be free on Steam for anyone who wants to add it to their collection. After that, it will undergo a price drop of 9.99 from here on out. It’s a terrific, fun title and it’s disappointing to see it receive poor sales, but this will no doubt help players who were on the fence for whatever reason, by allowing them to get it for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - SkyForge
- DizzyPW gets hands-on at E3 with Skyforge, an immortal-themed action MMORPG from My.com.
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Introduces the Slayer Master
- Now at last we're seeing a new and exciting hero step into the spotlight with Morvran, the slayer master!
- SMITE: Patch Notes: 3.14 Force of Nature
- First, let's look at Terra! Terra's a Guardian in the Roman Pantheon, Grandmother to Jupiter.