Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free-For-A-Day then Price Drop
“Mirage launch sales were poor. That sucked, and we know it. Our company’s doing fine, and we’ll be able to continue to make awesome games in the future. ” said Torn Banner Studios on Steam. They want to thank all the people who stuck by them through the years of development, and here’s how:
Tomorrow, September 6th, 2017, Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be free on Steam for anyone who wants to add it to their collection. After that, it will undergo a price drop of 9.99 from here on out. It’s a terrific, fun title and it’s disappointing to see it receive poor sales, but this will no doubt help players who were on the fence for whatever reason, by allowing them to get it for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Vanguard Class Preview
- Nosgoth has recently left Closed Beta and officially entered Open Beta last month. Since then, the Nosgoth team has been working hard.
- R.O.H.A.N.: VENGEANCE Open Beta Has Begun
- R.O.H.A.N. VENGEANCE has officially started their Open Beta Testing as of yesterday (May 31st 2018), and the client can be found below.
- EVE: True Stories Issue #1 Graphic Novel Available Now for Free Download
- First issue of EVE Online graphic novel available through Dark Horse Digital.