Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free-For-A-Day then Price Drop
“Mirage launch sales were poor. That sucked, and we know it. Our company’s doing fine, and we’ll be able to continue to make awesome games in the future. ” said Torn Banner Studios on Steam. They want to thank all the people who stuck by them through the years of development, and here’s how:
Tomorrow, September 6th, 2017, Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be free on Steam for anyone who wants to add it to their collection. After that, it will undergo a price drop of 9.99 from here on out. It’s a terrific, fun title and it’s disappointing to see it receive poor sales, but this will no doubt help players who were on the fence for whatever reason, by allowing them to get it for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Storms Bring In New RiotZone Missions
- Mail.RU Games is bringing a new month-long set of special missions and prizes for RiotZone.
- Conquer Online Launches Global PvP Tournament
- Competitors from eight countries are set to represent themselves in Conquer Online's first PvP Tournament.
- Kung-Fu Legend Bruce Lee Joins Heroes Evolved
- Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Well he's officially on his way to MOBA Heroes Evolved!