League of Legends – New Mecha Skins Now Available
Recently, RIOT Games has just revealed their newest line up of cosmetic skins for League of Legends, known as the Mecha Skins series.
“Project: MECHA is my first collaboration with fellow scientists. We’ve upgraded all weapons with Hextech components and enabled transformation protocols on their escape mechanisms. Hmm… the other two also added jet boosters to their ultimates. Wonderfully efficient!
By my calculations, we’ve made Prototypes 06 and 13 even better than Prototype 00. Better… stronger… more volatile. This calls for live-fire testing!”
Players can obtain the Malphite and Aatrox Mecha skins now in LoL for 1350 RP each (on sale for 975 RP through July 28). Players can also acquire the MECHA Ward and Icon for 640 RP and 250 RP respectively.
For more info, visit http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/skin-release/mecha-skins
Articles You May Enjoy
- Candy Barbarian Class Bursts onto the Trove Scene
- Trion’s Trove, the open-ended voxel MMO adventure game currently in open beta, is receiving a brand-new, playable class today!
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.
- Neverwinter: Undermountain Console Edition Updates Release Date
- Neverwinter: Undermountain’s launch date on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has moved to June 18.