Mini Fighter Online Open Beta on Dec 17
Well the wait is now over! Netmarble, the popular Korean MMO portal, has announced that Mini Fighter Online will go into Open Beta Testing on December 17, 2009. Mini Fighter Online will be the first Netmarble game to hit Western shores but hopefully more will follow. Mini Fighter Online is a 2D fighting game with a ton of game modes (14+) and multiple playable fighters. If you want to learn more about the game, check out our preview page here.
Netmarble is one of the largest Korean publishers of MMO games, their catalog includes titles like Ys Online, Prius Online, Koongya Adventure, OZ Chronicles, and Wego.
The wait is now over for its time for extreme battle action as we are please to inform you that
OBT will begin this December 17, 2009 at 3:00pm [GMT+9] (Your Local Time:Dec 17, 2009 01:00 AM)
Ground-breaking new feature will bring Mini Fighter to whole new level as new modes and events will give you a chance to show off your skills and bring pain the cute way.
So…hold on to your hats and get ready for a whole new way of beating your opponents to a pulp!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of...
- The West Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- From April 30 - May 7th 2013, InnoGames celebrates the fifth birthday of its western frontier browser game, The West.
- EZ PZ RPG: Major Update Announced
- EZ PZ RPG: Major Update Announced - Now features Voice Chat and a vast number of improvements