Minimum – First Look
Minimum is an online third person shooter with RTS and RPG elements. Players must work together to develop a strategy to win! Teams fight over the world’s energy by using Titans to break down each other’s walls. Titans are powered by your team’s Creep farming abilities.
In early access (Current state of the game) the developers plan to feature the Primary game mode, Titan! Titan takes competitive gaming to the next level with head to head combat. Players must gather resources by killing Creeps to power their teams Titan to victory.
Minimum seems to have elements that both Shooter and MOBA players can like.
The game is developed by Human Head Studios and currently in early access on Steam for an initial buy-in price. The developers have not officially confirmed the business model as of yet.
Learn more from our written review on the game HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Battle Arrays in Age of Wushu
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's battle array system in this close up.
- Black Gold Online: Closed Beta to Hit with Great Changes
- Snail Games announced today its free-to-play steampunk MMORPG, Black Gold Online will be releasing a newer, smoother, updated version for Clos...
- MU Origin Receives Battlefield of Emperor Update
- Another content update has come to MU Origin, in the form of "Battlefield of Emperor". This update has a variety of important featur...