Minimum – First Look
Minimum is an online third person shooter with RTS and RPG elements. Players must work together to develop a strategy to win! Teams fight over the world’s energy by using Titans to break down each other’s walls. Titans are powered by your team’s Creep farming abilities.
In early access (Current state of the game) the developers plan to feature the Primary game mode, Titan! Titan takes competitive gaming to the next level with head to head combat. Players must gather resources by killing Creeps to power their teams Titan to victory.
Minimum seems to have elements that both Shooter and MOBA players can like.
The game is developed by Human Head Studios and currently in early access on Steam for an initial buy-in price. The developers have not officially confirmed the business model as of yet.
Learn more from our written review on the game HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Korean Unveils New Mobile Game Fantasy War Tactics
- International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed Fantasy War Tactics, a deep and tactical strategy role-playing game (SRPG)
- NGames Announces Demon Crusade
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today thrilled to reveal first details of brand new free-to-play horizontal MMORPG, Demon Crusade...
- Joymax celebrates its 15th birthday
- Games publisher and developer Joymax is celebrating its 15th birthday this month.