Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D MMORPG Immortal Thrones Now Available on iOS/Android
- Immortal Thrones is a brand-new 3D fantasy MMORPG for mobile devices, and it's officially launched in North Americ and Europe!
- Aeria Games Announces Tiberium Alliances
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances on its global network.
- WildStar Arcterra Details Teased
- Carbine today released their first screenshots and sparse details about the next addition to the WildStar Nexus Saga.