Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard Princess now available on Steam
- eigoMANGA has announced on February 28th, 2014 that they have launched the fighting game, 'Vanguard Princess' on Steam, a 2D fightin...
- Travian: Legends Launches Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian Games has officially opened the first servers to include the latest/largest update to their free-to-play title, Travian: Legends!
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-: Legitimizing PC Fighters
- Then there are the anime fighting games. King of Fighters, Blazblue, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear; these are way different from their compatriots.