Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Development Update Teases PAX East Hands-On
- KitFox Games has offered a new development update on funded Kickstarter project, Moon Hunters. The focus promises a return of their Friday dev...
- Line of Sight News - Launching as Free to Play on Jan 31
- Line of Sight, Blackspot Entertainment's latest online FPS, has announced it will launch free to play on Steam on January 31, 2017.
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...