Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Burning Blade: Hack & Slash MMO for Android coming soon
- Teebik Games, a leading mobile platform and games publisher, is today thrilled to reveal Burning Blade – an exhilarating hack-n-slash MMORPG...
- EverQuest Celebrates 16th Anniversary With Major Festivities
- Starting today, EverQuest is celebrating its 16th anniversary by kicking off a bunch of festivities for players to enjoy.
- Combat Arms (EU): New economy updates available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a generous number of new updates to the in-game economy of Combat Arms, the hugely popular online multipla...