Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Announces Major March Update
- Shot Online will bring its latest content update and brand-new features on 15th March, 2016 (UTC).
- Vainglory Winter Season Update Arrives
- Today, Super Evil Megacorp is launching Vainglory update 1.13, ushering in the new Vainglory Winter Season.
- Star Trek Online: Delta Quadrant Update Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the availability of Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. The second expansion...