Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...
- 'Origins of Madness' update for Guild Wars 2 begins
- Beginning today, ArenaNet will be inviting Guild Wars 2 players to match wits and take up arms against the schemes of arch-villain Scarlet Bri...
- Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
- In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed toda...