Metro Conflict Shutting Down
OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
Metro Conflict fans might be pleased to hear that its developer, Red Duck, does plan on bringing the game back (including restoring accounts) soon with a new publisher on Steam.
We were excited to have the opportunity to be the first to bring a fully launched version of Metro Conflict to North American and European players. But for the time being, OGP has decided to discontinue service, although Red Duck intends to bring Metro Conflict (along with all of your accounts) back to Steam in the near future with the help of another publisher.
Purchases have been disabled and refunds are being issued. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's Skywatch: Call to Arms Update Arrives on PC in June
- This update adds a new race/class combination, in the Popori Brawler.
- Seconds from Silence Release Character Customization Blog and Upcoming Wiki
- Seconds from Silence released a new blog, which can be found in its entirety below, which focused on character creation.`
- Trove Surpasses 1 Million Monthly Active Users
- Since launching in July, Trove has been rapidly taking off with players.