MeoGames Launches Football Game ‘Champion Eleven’ Starring Pep Guardiola
Football fans, rejoice! MeoGames has launched a FIFPro-licensed football management sim for iOS/Android called Champions Eleven. It stars Manchester City Football Club’s head coach Pep Guardiola and offers a uniquely realistic football experience. More than 60,000 active footballers are available to be managed, and it features top leagues from 63 countries. This includes Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, French Liga and many more, allowing players to build the team of their dreams. Players will start simulating at the amateur level and upgrade slowly to the highest League level, and offers a simulation system that is designed to create competitive, even match-ups. Champions Eleven also boasts real-time, fast-paced PVP so you aren’t just playing against asynchronous computer/AI. It will be up to you to pick the right strategies and rotate your team in order to win the match.
In order to capture that authentic football experience, Champion Eleven uses the world’s most advanced player dynamic capture technology combined with real AI technology, guaranteeing natural and fluid actions on a realistic playing field. Coach your team in high definition with close-ups, panoramic views, and 2D-3D screen switch. In addition, thanks to the official FIFPro license, players will enjoy a detailed database of real professional players which corresponds accurately to footballers’ real-life skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
- Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Opening Cinematic Revealed
- This past weekend, producer/director Naoki Yoshida hosted the 20th installment in the ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series.
- Naruto Slugfest Announced as Upcoming ARPG from GameSamba
- GameSamba held a press conference on July 19th in Hong Kong to announce the worlds first Naruto 3D MMO ARPG.