MegaTen launches Chain of Curse
Megaten (Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online) has announced the launch of a brand new update, “Chain of Curse.”
This first episode of “Chain of Curse” is a story written by one of the original creators of the Shin Megami Tensei franchise. Players will lead Demon Busters through brand new areas, meeting new characters through new quests in the storyline including three new LAW acts and a new boss. New in-game events and game changes have also been implemented in the update.
Megaten Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Aeria Opens the Next Chapter of Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online
Chain of Curse Arrives in Celebrated Free-to-Play MMORPG
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 21, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, has added the next chapter to Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online (“MegaTen”). Arriving today in the celebrated MMORPG via a free content update, MegaTen’s immersive story now includes the first episode of “Chain of Curse,” a long-awaited tale written by one of the franchise’s original creators.
Episode One of Chain of Curse will challenge players to lead their Demon Busters through new areas, meeting new characters and completing new quests as they explore an intriguing new mystery. The new content update will also provide new in-game events, and a selection of game changes designed specifically around community requests.
For more details about Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online, and to sign up for a free game account, please visit http://megaten.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
- Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft's user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on S...
- WEBZEN Teases Archlord 2 Beta with Backstory and Pre-Registrations
- News of Archlord 2 is teased stateside by Webzen
- SOULCALIBUR Unbreakable Soul Coming to the App Store
- BANDAI NAMCO announces the release of SOULCALIBER Unbreakable Soul, a free to play, card-based mobile game.