My Dino Soft Launches in Canada from Snail Games
Following the open-beta for Canada of My Dino, it has taken its next step towards official release with a Soft Launch. It is available on both the App Store and Google Play for players in Canada. In My Dino, players can come to see dinosaurs in the world, with the power of AR and LBS, vivid dinosaurs can be seen and be interacted with. Your phone will be the weapon with which you hunt down these dinosaurs, who lived millions of years ago. Building a unique base for your dinosaurs and forming an army of them is key, to defend it from attacks from the outside, as well as taking resources to empower your dino clan. This version of My Dino will include the core game features first experienced by testers in the OBT version, along with a number of important bug fixes, optimizations to game mechanics, and localization improvements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asura Online Review
- Asura is definitely a great game for those who enjoy their games to be packed with action and flashy effects.
- InnoGames Hosts Month of Classic Servers
- InnoGames celebrates its 10th anniversary by hosting a series of classic servers for its legendary online games: Tribal Wars, Grepolis and The
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.