LYN: The Lightbringer’s Season Two Update Launches
LYN: The Lightbringer has a new season of content launching today, that will offer several fun new features. Hero Awakening is the first of these features, where players can unleash the true power of their heroes by awakening them. This can be done after they have been fully upgraded. New characters also appear, with Jean and Leora from LYN: The Lightbringer‘s original story. They will return in their true awoken forms and deal even more damage.
Altar od Advent is available in the game, and players can participate in the Altar of Advent event to collect hero coins and unlock “Sophia”, as well as exclusive items. With the summer in full swing, there are two new Hot Summer themes, for Reina and Lillith, and 28 new treasure items. A daily check-in event has begun, which will last until September 4th, where players can pick up legendary heroes and equipment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Reveals Huge 'Elysian Sanctuary' Gameplay Update
- Yoozoo Games have a big update coming to Era of Celestials, a month after the first season of their esports event, Strongest Vanquisher.
- InnoGames sees 100% Growth in US, Mobile Games leading Charge
- This year, the company reached a new high in overall revenue, with growth being profitable as well. “It has always been important for us not...
- Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
- New content and features debut in the second closed beta for Legend of Edda: Vengeance, running February 14-25.