Luminary: Rise of Goonzu Releases Huge Update
Luminary: Rise of Goonzu is making a huge comeback, with an update that’s set to offer quite a few fixes and features. With this update comes the long-awaited Guild vs. Guild mode, and comes with a fix that was almost a decade in the waiting. The Guild Master will go to the Guild Hall and schedule a match with an opposing guild, and there’s also a “GVG REcommended Guild” so you can pick someone active and probably closer to your guild’s power. It also comes with a new hunting ground: Archaios Mirrodin, set in a parallel universe. An evil monster, Omega Sin Ex conquered the land is set to destroy the universe. Andromeda was the sole survivor and has escaped the monster. The goal is to defeat this monster, save the universe, and Andromeda. The requirements are to be level 160 and up, a minimum of two people in a party, and 1 Quantum Cube.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.
- Freestyle 2: EuroGameZ Launches Official Service for Europe
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce that they are launching the commercial service for the official European se...
- Voting Now Open For Second Dying Light Dev Tools
- Beyond Dying Light II, the second Dying Light Dev Tools contest is now open for public voting.