Lineage 2: Revolution Increases Level Cap In New Update
The world of Lineage 2: Revolution, Netmarble Corp’s mobile massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), has become even more dangerous as an all-new update has raised the player level cap to 440. Players are encouraged to test their limits in the Eastern Plains of the Aden Territory alongside other additions introduced to the game.
Located in the eastern part of the Aden Continent is Aden Territory, where the symbolic Aden Castle is located. Expert players can explore two new sub-regions – Giant’s Ruins and the Forgotten Valley – where a variety of powerful monster types, including Demon and Undead creatures await those who enter the territory. An all-new Elite Dungeon, and new difficulty levels for the Trials of Experience, the Adena Vault, and the Daily Dungeon, also await those eager to conquer the newly introduced challenges for Lineage 2: Revolution.
Other new content available for players includes:
- Courageous Battlefield
- This 5v5 PvP content that was previously introduced as a limited-time event and has gained great popularity is now officially added to Lineage 2: Revolution
- Membership System
- This new system rewards extra benefits for players that steadily access the game
- Rewards are classified into six classes according to a player’s cumulative access in 28 days, with rewards allocated accordingly
- In-Game Events
- A Valentine’s Day-themed Temporal Rift dungeon is now available to conquer
- Log-in Point Exchange Shop, events that can be used as a store for points earned according to access time
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARMA 3: Bootcamp update available
- Bohemia Interactive today released Arma 3 Bootcamp – a major new update for Arma 3, which delivers additional single- and multiplayer tutori...
- Warlords Awakening's Early Access Begins Next Week
- Playwith Interactive announced today that they have a release date for the Early Access for Warlords Awakening on Steam.
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Preview
- When I played Rise of Incarnates for the first time, I did this on said controls. And it became quite obvious to me that playing on your keybo...