Harran: The Ride Now Available For Free in Dying Light
Techland’s Dying Light has been expanded even further with all-new content in the form of ‘Harran: The Ride’. The creation is courtesy Steam user Cabozzl who designed and created the unique custom map all on his own. Cabozzl, an active member of the Dying Light community, used Dying Light Dev Tools (available for free on Steam) to realize his grand vision and reached out to Techland to showcase his work.
We were really amazed by the production value and overall level of skill! – says . – This thing has cut-scenes, custom weapons, voice-overs, collectibles and everything else you could expect from a proper DLC. It even comes with its own trailer. We couldn’t believe it was all made by just one person and simply had to share it with you.
-Tymon Smektała, Producer
The download for ‘Harran: The Ride’ can be found here.
Thanks to Dying Light Dev Tools on Steam Workshop, players can choose from a great variety of custom maps that transform Dying Light’s gameplay in creative and often surprising ways. A selection of some of the best custom maps for the game can found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- Crowdfunding Corner: Not all Stars Shine
- This month on MMOHuts, we've launched our new Top Games section, a new hub where you can keep track on the latest trending games on Steam...
- Vainglory Update 2.9 Now Live
- Update 2.9 for Vainglory is huge, and it's now officially live! With it comes Churnwalker, a series of Autumn-themed skins and more!