Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG Devilian. Starting Wednesday, December 2 at 10:00am PT, everyone will get a chance to try out Devilian during the Open Beta period. For those that purchased Founders Packs, Head Start begins on Tuesday, December 8 at 10:00amPT. Two days later, the world of Nala opens to all, as Devilian officially launches on Thursday, December 10 at noon PT.
Devillian combines the frantic nature of an action RPG with all the depth and social aspects of an MMO. Gamers play the role of the last guardians of Aelkeina – unique half-devil heroes battling to save their world from a fallen god – and experience fast-paced, visceral action combat paired with MMO features like crafting, quests, trading, cities, mounts, pets, guilds, alliances, wars, and dungeons.
Ready to enter through the gates of this dark world? Visit the Devilian website for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Field Boss Monsters Arrive in Elsword
- Today, Kill3rCombo, the publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, introduced nine new menacing Field Boss Monsters.
- LawBreakers’ First Public Alpha Announced
- Gamers will be able to participate in LawBreakers’ closed alpha tests beginning in mid-June.
- PWND Rocket-Jumps onto PC today
- PWND has everything I want in one location: High-impact explosives, non-stop action, rockets, and taunting.