Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG Devilian. Starting Wednesday, December 2 at 10:00am PT, everyone will get a chance to try out Devilian during the Open Beta period. For those that purchased Founders Packs, Head Start begins on Tuesday, December 8 at 10:00amPT. Two days later, the world of Nala opens to all, as Devilian officially launches on Thursday, December 10 at noon PT.
Devillian combines the frantic nature of an action RPG with all the depth and social aspects of an MMO. Gamers play the role of the last guardians of Aelkeina – unique half-devil heroes battling to save their world from a fallen god – and experience fast-paced, visceral action combat paired with MMO features like crafting, quests, trading, cities, mounts, pets, guilds, alliances, wars, and dungeons.
Ready to enter through the gates of this dark world? Visit the Devilian website for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Hawkgirl Revealed
- Get an early look at Hawkgirl, the winged defender and latest champion from Infinite Crisis – the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in th...
- Battle of the Immortals – Mounts and Pets System Previewed
- Perfect World Co - the people behind Battle of the Immortals, just released information about their pet and mount system for their upcoming ga...
- Laser League Press Preview
- Last week I had the opportunity to sit down with 505 Games/Roll7 and play Laser League, which is on its way to Closed Beta this week!