Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG Devilian. Starting Wednesday, December 2 at 10:00am PT, everyone will get a chance to try out Devilian during the Open Beta period. For those that purchased Founders Packs, Head Start begins on Tuesday, December 8 at 10:00amPT. Two days later, the world of Nala opens to all, as Devilian officially launches on Thursday, December 10 at noon PT.
Devillian combines the frantic nature of an action RPG with all the depth and social aspects of an MMO. Gamers play the role of the last guardians of Aelkeina – unique half-devil heroes battling to save their world from a fallen god – and experience fast-paced, visceral action combat paired with MMO features like crafting, quests, trading, cities, mounts, pets, guilds, alliances, wars, and dungeons.
Ready to enter through the gates of this dark world? Visit the Devilian website for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU: Origin Begins Western Android Closed Beta on January 25th
- The first Closed Beta for Webzen's mobile MMORPG MU: Origin will start on Google Play on the Android mobile platform on the 25th of Janua...
- RIFT 2.6: Dream Weaver Arrives February 12
- RIFT has announced the upcoming patch details for version 2.6: Dream Weaver, now dated to launch on Wednesday, February 12.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Shadow of Revan Preview
- KOTOR, for those who don't know, is one of BioWare's older RPGs, Knights of the Old Republic. It's their homegrown installment ...