Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.
The game, released in October 2008, has continued to grow in both players and content size, now surpassing content of over 1.2 million words. Mail.Ru offers scripted multi-stage events and frequent updates for its Legend players.
Legend: Legacy of the Dragons will be celebrating an Easter Event from April 5 through April 9, letting players find hidden easter eggs in game for rewards.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut and RiotZone.
Legend: Legacy of Dragons Gameplay Screenshot
Mail.Ru Games Cracks 15 Million With
Legend: Legacy of Dragons
Mail.Ru Games cracks the 15 million mark with its internationally successful browser game Legend: Legacy of the Dragons! Since the fantasy MMO was launched three and a half years ago, on October 6th, 2008, the worldwide gaming community has grown continuously. The game itself has grown significantly in size with 400,000 words from the beginning of the game compared to today with a content of over 1,200,000 words. Numerous hand-scripted events bring more variety to the game and the next major event will be the Easter event from April 5th to the 9th where players seek out hidden Easter eggs.
“With Legend: Legacy of the Dragons, we offer players a meticulously crafted world of fantastic stories, heroes and dramatic twists. Once in the game, players feel like they are in the thick of a full, immersive novel – and it’s a novel they can’t put down!” explains product manager Katharina Radunz. “With the ability to take an active influence on the game, we are very flexible and can respond directly to players’ wishes which is great for our community. To keep players happy we regularly provide individually scripted multi-stage events and frequent game enhancements.”
More information about Legend: Legacy of the Dragons can be found on http://warofdragons.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Enters Commercial Launch
- Leading online game publisher GamesCampus today launches its first global browser title, Ecol Tactics Online. The turn-based strategy game mo...
- Echo of Soul Beta Impressions
- I have already had an opportunity to play Echo of Soul, and even had a shot at doing a higher-level dungeon with a couple of other press
- Webzen Portal Hits 6 Year Mark
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, launched its 6th anniversary game events today, celebrating 6 years of its glo