Legacy of Atlantis Officially Launches Tomorrow
VALOFE has announced today that the official launch of their MMO Legacy of Atlantis: Beginning of the Divide will hit tomorrow (March 15th). After spending time going over the feedback from their CBT, VALOFE is ready to show off what they learned from their fanbase, as the game gets ready to go live. In Legacy of Atlantis, the player is in control of a team of heroes and heads out on a journey to uncover the secrets of Atlantis with real-time action, team action, and tag action at the same time.
A variety of adventures await, from PVE content requiring the cooperation of five players at the Dragon’s Nest to PVP battles entitled Hero Wars (1v1 duels), there is something for everyone. Legacy of Atlantis looks to stand out from other MMOs by having players create equipment in real-time cooperation with their guild members. More guild content will be available, with up to five users can participate in this in real-time doing battle with powerful raid bosses.
If you register in advance through the pre-registration site you will receive 100% of the equipment required for gameplay, such as the Hero Summon Tickets, Weapon Draw Tickets, Level Achievement Compensation Boxes and more. In commemoration of the Official Launch, ‘Legacy of Atlantis: Beginning of the Divide’ is prepared with various events such as 1 + 1 Gold events, 1 Dollar Happiness, and new user attendance events full of prizes. After this official launch, new heroes, new PVE contents, and additional updates are planned to be released.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
- Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exci...
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.