MU Ignition Launches Their Second Content Update
The second content update is here for Webzen’s Browser-Based MMO, MU Ignition. New features include the imprint system, polish system, mount skills and a variety of other updates. Players that are level 300 or higher can benefit from 2-option Excellent equipment of any class by imprinting it and activating the imprint bonus. Imprinted equipment will increase stats, and higher imprint grades can be activated when imprinting Excellent equipment. In addition, a new Polish System is also available. Players can reset Excellent Options of an Archangel weapon by consuming a non-Excellent Archangel weapon. Players can save time and effort greatly with this system and even choose whether to apply the polishing result or not.
Better rewards await in the Secret Vault, AFK battle became a bit more convenient, event requirements have been loosened to make them more accessible. Additionally, the MU Ignition team will be running a special event “Daemon of the Sea.” Monsters with Level 150 or above will randomly drop a “Torpedo” item from March 14 to March 15, 2018. All players can use the item to attack the merman “Triton” and randomly receive various rewards including Condor’s Fire, Triton Potion, Free Pass and more. Also, players who reduce the Triton’s HP bar will obtain a “Kundun’s Chest.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.
- Planetside 2 Review 2013
- It's a solid, open-world shooter with a stable community and plenty to do for anyone who wants to commit their leisure hours to the game.
- Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
- Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the de...