Legend of Edda Returns With a Vengeance
GamesCampus has announced that Legend of Edda is returning, with a new title – Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
“So much has changed in the last year, that we’re changing the game’s title to reflect these upgrades. Legend of Edda is back with a vengeance, and that’s exactly what we’ve called the new version — Legend of Edda: Vengeance!” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “We’ll have a landslide of news starting today and continuing through the rest of the year.”
Developer EYASoft and GamesCampus have been working in the past year to overhaul the original Legend of Edda game system, and their efforts are finally at fruition. Changes in the new system include:
– A revamped skill system, giving each character a more defined role with new and changed class skills.
– The introduction of an Achievement system, some with special rewards.
– A rebalancing of the economy, with adjusted item drop tables, item availability, and more.
– Improved Set Items, with better stats and new sets soon to be available.
– Better success rates and stat changes in the Upgrade System.
More changes are promised to be announced in the weeks leading up to the relaunch of Legend of Edda’s closed beta.
GamesCampus also publishes Carte and Scarlet Legacy.
New Legend of Edda: Vengeance Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Madness Online Starts Second Public Pre-Alpha
- Nom Nom Games announces the availability of a public pre-alpha test for Monster Madness Online.
- Hirez Roundup #23: House Aico A-Gogo
- Good morning, Internet! There's a surprising amount going on right now. We just had a new adventure in SMITE arrive and more!
- Happy Dungeons Preview Event Impressions
- Apparently, Happy Dungeons is a sequel to a game called Happy Wars, which took place in the sky.