King of Kings 3 reveals newest expansion
“Moon Goddess,” King of Kings 3’s latest free expansion, has been released to servers today.
The update raises the level cap from 140 to 180, and adds over 180 new skills for players to master. 24 new maps, and over 200 new missions, plus a total of four new dungeons – two regular, and two daily – round out the content. Players can also gain enhancement stones to upgrade to Deadalus equipment.
King of Kings 3 is published by gamigo, which also publishes Loong and Cultures Online.
King of Kings 3: Moon Goddess Screenshots:
King of Kings 3 – Battle for the Moon Goddess
Hamburg, 10/24/2011 – gamigo’s clan war MMORPG King of Kings 3 is launching a new add-on called “Moon Goddess” with truly celestial content: Gamers are drawn into a conflict between good and evil angels. Almost 200 new skills have been unveiled to help prepare you for this new threat, and the top level cap has been raised from 140 to 180.
A whopping 24 new maps and over 200 missions offer plenty of opportunities to familiarize yourself with the new class skills. There are also four new dungeons awaiting daring adventurers. In the “Angel Arena” for example players battle against six of Gabriel’s henchmen before getting their chance to take down the master villain himself. Special daily dungeons offer big-time action without all the build-up skirmishes. You’ll get one boss fight after another, without having to grind out fights against lesser opponents.
Overview of new features
- Over 180 new skills
- Level cap raised from 140 to 180
- 24 new maps
- 2 new regular dungeons
- 2 new daily dungeons
- Enhancement stones for upgrading to Deadalus equipment
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eco Launches Alpha Build
- Today, Strange Loop Games is releasing the alpha build for its upcoming game, Eco.
- Astellia Online Review
- It’s a hard lot for MMOs these days, and Astellia Online is no exception. Jason explores this new world.
- Fight The Dragon Early Access Preview
- Fight The Dragon has a unique art style, to say the least. It's very simplistic in nature and it honestly reminds me of some older 3D gam...