Kasedo Games Announces Upwards, Lonely Robot
Kasedo Games is proud to announce that it will be publishing Random Layer’s upcoming title Upwards, Lonely Robot – a Puzzle Platformer with a heart-wrenching sci-fi storyline, told through the short messages you receive from your creator as he attempts to rectify a science experiment gone horribly wrong.
In Upwards, Lonely Robot, you are the eponymous robot tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators. Each tower climbed unlocks a little more behind the mystery of your creation – with plenty of finger-twisting jumps and vicious enemies to overcome along the way. Not only that, but players must complete each level with an increasingly challenging countdown timer putting them under even more pressure.
Simple to play but difficult to master, Upwards, Lonely Robot combines addictive “one more try” gameplay with quirky, endearing art direction, and an intriguingly cryptic story to bring you a gaming experience unlike any other. Upwards, Lonely Robot also features local and online competitive 2-player. Challenge your friends and see who can reach the top first, or compare times on the global leaderboards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Announces Date For Login Test
- On December 15th, Ship of Heroes will conduct their login test, with Ship of Heroes devs and supporters.
- Black Gold Online (Russia): Open Beta Test Underway
- NIKITA ONLINE makes an announcement on the beginning of the open beta test for Black Gold Online: all the access limitations have been lifted ...
- Carte reveals new card art
- GamesCampus has released new screenshots of some of Carte's card art, along with descriptions of each nation.